If you are a dog parent, you will definitely want to find a pet dish that will function best for your pup. Some pets devour too quickly and might require a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies may need a shorter dish to reach their food. There are many dog bowl choices to select from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is among the most common dog bowl options. A few of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl consist of the various shapes and sizes, allowing you to customize the puppy dish to your preferences; and they are among the most inexpensive choices on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another well-liked choice is a ceramic dog bowl. A few of the benefits of using a ceramic puppy bowl consist of these bowls being easy to clean, resist bacteria, and can usually be put in the dishwasher for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can fracture if you have an active dog.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: Among the newer options on the market is a stainless steel dog dish. Some of the advantages include generally having a non-skid bottom to help pets eat; they are extremely long-lasting; and they are safe to place in the dish washer. A disadvantage is that a stainless steel dog dish doesn't come in special color schemes or styles.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is a good option for those that are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have puzzles that ensure dogs don't just inhale their food. This helps to lower your dog's possibility of choking, vomiting, and gastrointestinal bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Travel dog bowls are usually collapsible plastic to allow owners to feed their dogs on the go.
Find the right puppy bowl at All About Dogs & Cats in Springfield, MO. We stock lots of dog dish choices from leading brand names. See us in the store or call us at (417) 883-7387 for more information!